Friday, December 30, 2011

X Out Acne Wash-In 3-n-1 Treatment | Cleanser, Mask & Spot Treatment | Review




X Out Wash-In Treatment is an awesome new product used to fight and treat acne. It is specially formulated to help kill bacteria that causes breakouts and help banish existing pimples. This fab acne treatment can be used in three different ways; as a cleanser, as a mask and also as a spot treatment when the need arises. 
 
X Out works to remove dirt and grime from skin that can clog pores leaving it prone to acne. What makes X Out so different than the rest is the fact that it leaves behind a powerful medicine that helps not only clean pores, but also keeps them clean keeping acne at bay. 

X Out is FAB!
 
I received X Out Wash-In Treatment to review with my latest VoxBox and I really liked it. The treatment itself is an easy one-step process that leaves skin soft and clean. After applying the treatment to my skin, I could feel a tingling sensation almost like you could feel it working (I loved it lol). It definitely does a great job of removing makeup and getting skin nice and clean. But because I don't really have an acne problem, I passed the treatment to one of my teen testers who has a mild case of acne.
 
After using the treatment the first time you could instantly tell a difference in his skin - it looked cleaner and less irritated. After using for one week, his current blemishes have almost completely cleared up. His skin looks healthier, cleaner, fresher and just much better over-all. And he is definitely happy. I asked what his favorite thing about the treatment was and he said, "it's fixing my skin and it's easy to use." It can't get much better than that right? My tester plans to continue using the product, so we'll update you again on this one in a couple of weeks. 
 
Buy It

X Out Wash-In Treatment is available as a 30-day supply and comes with a shine-control product (to fight oil all-day) for just $19.95. To learn more about X Out or to purchase your own X Out, visit www.xout.com.
 
 
Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own and those of my testers. I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review courtesy of Influenster's VoxBox program.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...