Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Itsatwist by Isabel Garreton | The Multi-Tasking Maven of Accessories | Review


Now that I have an Itsatwist, I think my winter accessories collection is complete. The Itsatwist is a fab new innovative accessory that can be worn so many different ways. They are totally affordable and make a fabulous gift for women of any age this holiday season.

How to wear an Itsatwist?

The Itsatwist is a hand-knitted accessory that can be worn as a shawl, scarf or hood, or use the Itsatwist to transform an ordinary outfit into a chic fashion statement by wearing it over a tank top, over a skirt or as a belt. Itsatwist has three fabulous collections; Spirit, an assortment of solid colors woven from man-made fibers with wool puffs; Adventure, showcasing a range of colors made from 100% hand-dyed wool; and Indulge, a collection made from 100% natural alpaca with wool puffs. To watch a short video of all the ways you can use this chic accessory, click here.

I ♥ my Itsatwist

I received the Gold Itsatwist from the Spirit collection to review and it's fab! It is amazing to see all the possibilities of how you can wear the Itsatwist and it's a super-fun addition to my winter wardrobe. The Itsatwist is SO soft and incredibly comfortable to wear. I love how you can wear it as a scarf one day and over a skirt the next - it is so versatile which makes it well worth the $56. The Itsatwist comes in an adorable box that is great for gift giving and later for storage, when you're not wearing the Itsatwist. The Itsatwist makes an awesome gift for any lucky lady, young or mature.

Buy It

Itsatwist is available for $56-$156 at www.itsatwist.com.



Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own. I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...