Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Black Dress Wines | Great Gift for Fashionistas | Review


Still looking for the perfect gift to give a fellow fashionista? I may just have the perfect gift (if they're over 21 of course) - Little Black Dress Wines. Even the name is cute lol.

Little Black Dress Wines are available in different varieties including Pinot Nior, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet, Chardonnay, Merlot and Savignon Blanc. These adorable bottles of wine make great stocking stuffers, gifts for co-workers or neighbors, and perfect gifts for the fabulous friends and family hosting your holiday parties. All of the varieties come in clear wine bottles with adorable labels featuring the name and a cute red hanger. 

I ♥ my Little Black Dress Wines

I received the Chardonnay and the Merlot to review and really liked both of them. I must admit, I'm not much of a drinker but I do love a nice glass of wine from time to time.

Little Black Dress Chardonnay is really nice and is a perfect choice for gift giving or entertaining for the holidays. The Chardonnay features subtle hints of oak and overtones of lush apple. I paired mine with a Spicy Shrimp Lo Mein and it was amazing! This one is also great with Greek, Thai and Spanish dishes too.

Little Black Dress Merlot is the perfect red in my book. Rich but not bitter - it's very tasty. The merlot is rich with aromas of ripe black cherry, cranberry, and warm herb, complemented by hints of vanilla and toasted oak. I paired this wine with steak and lobster- absolutely spectacular! You can also try it with other hearty meals like pot roast, casseroles and lasagna.

Buy It

Little Black Dress Wines are available at retailers across the country (including Wal-mart, Ralphs, Kroger's and Albertson's) for just $10 each. The brand's website is a fabulous place to get party and menu planning ideas, wine pairing suggestions and to find out more about their fabulous wine.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions in this review are honest and are my own. I was provided with the products mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...