Friday, December 30, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse "Strawberry Souffle" Facial Mask | Review


 
Recently, I joined Influenster and received my first VoxBox. One of the awesome products I got to try was a Strawberry Souffle Facial Mask made by Montagne Jeunesse. 


Montagne Jeunesse has awesome little beauty treats for your skin which are paraben-free, vegetarian approved, never tested on animals and they're made from natural ingredients with fab fragrances. These masks are available in a variety of flavors including Cucumber Peel Off mask, Passion Peel Off mask, Dead Sea Mud mask, Chocolate Mud mask, Fruit Smoothie mask and Strawberry Souffle mask and they're suitable for all skin types. 

Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle mask rocks!

I received the Strawberry Souffle mask from Montagne Jeunesse to review. It comes in a cute little package that definitely makes you want to try it out. The mask itself is a nice consistency that applies easily to skin and smells (incredible) like, yep you guessed it...strawberries. I applied my mask and left it on my skin while relaxing in a fab bubble bath - it was amazing! The sweet fruity smell is almost intoxicating and is a nice compliment to a relaxing moment. The strawberry mask washed off easily with warm water and I could smell the fragrance for the rest of the night. Although, it was a fab experience, I have to admit I didn't see much of a change in my skin's appearance. But even so,  I think these masks are a great for all ages and offer a fun pampering moment at a fantastic price.

Buy It 

Montagne Jeunesse facial masks are available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US. Read more about them at www.montagnejeunesse.com



Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own. I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review courtesy of Influenster's VoxBox program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...