Friday, December 30, 2011

NYC New York Color "Nude York City" Liquid Lipshine | Review




Still looking for the perfect lip gloss? I think I just found it! The new Liquid Lipshine lip gloss from NYC New York Color is awesome!
NYC Liquid Lipshine is available in 10 trendy shades ranging from neutral and nudes to red, berries and fuchsias. Each color features a pure pigment that create a 3-D gloss effect and is enriched with vitamin E to moisturize and offer a perfect amount of shine.

I ♥ my NYC Liquid Lipshine

I received NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City to review and I absolutely love  it! This lip gloss is awesome. It has just the right amount of color and shine without the sticky or gooey feeling you get from most lip glosses. NYC's Liquid Lipshine is a nice consistency and goes on smooth. Plus, it stays put for a long time. And the flavor/scent is really nice too. After falling in love with my lip shine, I think every women needs a few of these for different occasions, so I will definitely be buying a couple more of these in different shades. You can't beat the price either!

Buy It 

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is available for $2.49 at Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade and Kmart.  Visit www.newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!
 


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own. I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review courtesy of Influenster's VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...