Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Prom Time! Get your celeb inspired dress at LightInTheBox.com

Mini Tulle Taffeta Cocktail Dress
It’s the time of year again, where every teen in girl in America is obsessing over finding her perfect dress for prom. The prom dress that makes her feel like a beauty queen, a fairy tale princess, or one of today’s hottest celebrities. This year, you can get her the perfect dress, shoes and accessories all in one stop at LightInTheBox.com.


Get your shop-on celebrity style


Mini Sequined Cocktail Dress

LightInTheBox.com has an enormous selection of dresses to choose from all one site. You can shop by virtually every aspect of the dress (sleeve length, neckline, hemline/train, etc) as well as by occasion, size, price, season, and of course the celebrity inspired collection. They have celebrity inspired dresses just like Selena Gomez, Evan Rachel Wood, Mila Kunis, and Jennifer Aniston have worn to big events and award shows, just at a fraction of the cost. Most of the prom dresses (and most of the other dresses on the site), come in a variety of color choices and a nice range of sizes (including plus-sizes), so there is really something for everyone.


What’s your spring shade?
This spring, greens of all shades; from emerald to lime, are super-popular, along with bright red, yellow, classic blues, and even some softer shades like linen and lilac. For prom dresses, stick with fabrics like satin, chiffon, taffeta, tulle, organza, and stretch satin which all look amazing on the dance floor. Also, when picking out your dress, be sure to choose a prom dress that is flattering for your body. LightInTheBox.com has all styles to choose from whether you need something a-line or sheath-style, maybe something ball gown or trumpet style, or something in between, they’ve definitely got many options to choose from.

One stop and totally affordable

What makes LightInTheBox.com so fabulous is of course their great selection and great prices, but also the fact that you can get in all in one shopping session. LightInTheBox.com has prom dresses that start at just $49, so there are prom dresses out there for just about any budget. Plus, for just a little extra, you can actually have your dress custom fitted to size if you need to.

Wondering what dress I picked?...This gorgeous one right here: 

Chiffon Over Sequins Mini Dress 

I love LightInTheBox and have a couple of dresses from the site. This year, I was lucky enough to get to review another dress from the site and I chose this one (above). I loved the fact that it was short and tight - I thought it would be really flattering for my body type. I also really liked the idea of having the sheer trumpet long sleeves to add a little bit of glamour to the naughtiness of it. I have to admit sequins usually are not my thing, but this year they are totally in and I love how they accentuated this dress. It really glistens on the dance floor and under dim light. This dress comes in a range of sizes (size 2 to 26w) and has it's own built-in bra so support is definitely not an issue. This dress can be custom-fitted to size for about $29 more. It looks great with a pair of sky high stilettos, minimal accessories and an up-do. I've worn this dress twice now and have received tons of compliments, so I totally love wearing it. It just may be my new favorite dress and I'm planning to wear it to another event later this month. I'll post pics soon ♥

Some of the other cute dresses I found on the site: 


To check out the rest of the prom dresses and the thousands of dresses for other fancy occasions, visit www.lightinthebox.com.

Disclosure: I was not compensated to write this post. I did receive a dress of my choice free of charge to facilitate my review. I did not receive the dress in trade for a positive review, or any review at all. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own. I am not affiliated with this company in any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...