Monday, October 5, 2015

100 Years of wedding dresses in 3 minutes (VIDEO)

Good morning beauties 

You know how sometimes we post those really awesome videos from Mode.com, that showcase 100 years of fashion in like 3 minutes? Well, I have another to share with you all. This time, it's 100 years of wedding dresses in 3 minutes and these outfits are so cool! Almost makes me want to get married all over again..(totally kidding) but it is a really cool video. Some of the older fashions are really pretty but I think my favorite is definitely the style from 2005. Which one is your favorite? Post in the comments. 

 


Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post. Just sharing fabulous things with my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...