Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pinch Provisions Hangover Kit - Get it from @Sephora


After a nice session of binge shopping for myself last night, I decided to see what I could find for some of the special people in my life. I thought this little kit was a super cute gift for someone who enjoys that night life.

I found this cool little hangover Kit from Pinch Provisions. Pinch Provisions is an awesome company that makes these great little themed kits that make really great gifts. (they even make them for men too.)

The Hangover Kit comes in this magnificent little bag: 


And includes everything you need to recover from a fun night out:

Sephora says it's the next best thing to cold pizza. And I couldn't agree more. Plus, it makes a great gift!

This set contains:
- Hair tie
- Ear plugs 
- Eye mask
- Breath drops 
- 2 x Electrolyte tablets
- 2 x Pain reliever


Get it: $14 at Sephora.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...