Thursday, October 29, 2015
Last minute DIY Halloween Costumes with L'eggs
So, Halloween is just around the corner, and to help you get ready, we've come up with a list of some of our favorite celebrity costume suggestions and how to recreate them with the new L'eggs Energy tights collection. Just $7.99 or less at CVS, and you've got yourself a Halloween costume girl!
1. Recreate Kim Kardashian's skeleton look with the L'eggs Energy Tights in black, a black shirt and some white chalk.
2. Sport a modern day Sandy from Grease outfit, like top model Lindsay Ellingson, with black L'eggs Energy Footless Tights and a signature leather jacket.
3. Channel your inner Queen Bey during the cold October night by adding on the black L'eggs Energy Footless Tights and some yellow stripes.
4. For an alternative queen costume, try Alessandra Ambrosio's take on the classic Queen of Hearts with L'eggs knee-high trouser socks.
5. Princess of hosiery Kate Middleton makes a perfect witch wearing fishnets! Instantly make your witch costume more weather-appropriate with black L'eggs Energy Tights.
*All pictures are courtesy of this Harper's Bazaar article. No celebrities are formally associated with the L'eggs brand or products.
Disclosure: No compensation was provided for this post. We're simply sharing fab things with our readers.